In order to obtain Animated Dreams GUEST accreditation you need to be working in the field of, teaching or studying film.
Accreditation passes will be valid from 18th to 22nd of November 2015 for all Animated Dreams screenings in Tallinn. Accreditation opens on the 15th of September 2015.
– Get one free ticket (valid only with the pass) to festival screenings, where seats are available.
– Get a maximum of four free tickets per day.
– Be admitted to screenings without a ticket max. 5 minutes before the start of the screening, where seats are available.
– Obtain free tickets in .pdf format from the Piletilevi website on the same day as a screening or on the previous day (instructions will be provided with the pass) or from any Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival box office upon presentation of the pass.
– Be admitted to any Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival (PÖFF), Sleepwalkers, Just Film or PÖFF Industry screenings or events outside the Animated Dreams programme.
– Be admitted to Animated Dreams’ ‘invitation only’ events.
– Be admitted to screenings if they are sold out.
– Collects tickets in advance to screenings taking place simultaneously.
– Please go to our online visitor page (vp.eventival.eu/poff) and if you already have an account please log in or create a new account and log in. When signing up, select your field and occupation as professional category. Select Animated Dreams 2015 accreditation.
– Notifications of approval will be e-mailed to applicants on an ongoing basis, but no later than on 5th of November 2015.
– DEADLINE: The deadline for submitting accreditation applications is 31st of October 2015. Applications received after this date will not be reviewed.
*Payment instructions will be included in the approval notification e-mail.
*Accreditation passes are not transferable. If used improperly a pass will be confiscated and the holder’s accreditation cancelled.
*The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse applications if they do not meet the established requirements.
More information: email@example.com