Guest accreditation for this year’s Animated Dreams film festival is open from today, September 15.
In order to obtain Animated Dreams GUEST accreditation you need to be you need to be working, teaching or studying in the field of film. Accreditation passes will be valid from 18th to 22nd of November 2015 for all Animated Dreams screenings in Tallinn.
– Get one free ticket (valid only with the pass) to festival screenings, when seats are available.
– Get a maximum of four free tickets per day (20 tickets altogether).
– Be admitted to screenings without a ticket max. 5 minutes before the start of the screening, when seats are available.
– Obtain free tickets in pdf format from the Piletilevi website on the same day as a screening or on the previous day (instructions will be provided with the pass) or from any Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival box office upon presentation of the pass.
– Be admitted to any Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival (PÖFF), Sleepwalkers, Just Film or PÖFF Industry screenings or events outside the Animated Dreams programme.
– Be admitted to Animated Dreams’ ‘invitation only’ events.
– Be admitted to screenings if they are sold out.
– Collects tickets in advance to screenings taking place simultaneously.
HOW TO GET ACCREDITED:
– Please go to our online visitor page. If you already have an account, please log in, or if not, create a new account and then log in. When signing up, select your field and occupation as professional category. Select ‘Animated Dreams 2015 accreditation’.
– Notifications of approval will be e-mailed to applicants on an ongoing basis, but no later than on 5th of November 2015.
– DEADLINE: The deadline for submitting accreditation applications is 31st of October 2015. Applications received after this date will not be reviewed.
ACCREDITATION FEE: 30 EUR
*Payment instructions will be included in the approval notification e-mail.
*Accreditation passes are not transferable. If used improperly a pass will be confiscated and the holder’s accreditation cancelled.
*The festival organizers reserve the right to refuse applications if they do not meet the established requirements.
More info: email@example.com